[OpenAFS-devel] Doxygen

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:07:45 -0800

>> A trivial =22install script=22 which fixes them with chrpath e.g.
>> http://www.eyrie.org/=7Eeagle/notes/rpath.html would work but is not
>> really on top of my list of ways I'd like to deal.
>=20
> On ELF platforms, you can build relocatable shared libraries using
> =24ORIGIN.  I think you may be screwed on, say, IRIX or HP-UX, but I'm not
> sure how much we care.
>=20

IRIX supports relocatable shared libs (they just call them Dynamic Shared =
Objects*)

Not sure if it's intentional, but the 1.6 series now seems to build at =
least some binaries as shared on IRIX, which is not accounted for in any =
LD_LIBRARY_PATH settings at the moment and is one of the causes of me not =
finishing the packaging of a 1.6 release.

* =
http://www.risc.jku.at/education/courses/ws2003/intropar/origin-new/MproCpl=
rDbx_TG/sgi_html/ch03.html

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at =
http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM=C2=AE, MSN=C2=AE Messenger, Yahoo=21=C2=AE Messenger, =
ICQ=C2=AE, Google Talk=E2=84=A2 and most webmails