[OpenAFS-devel] Cache corruption with RX busy code

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:06:02 -0400 (EDT)

I guess that's right.  I don't think it helps consistency, but once the client marks its entry as potentially inconsistent, it won't be able to make use of an XCB update anyway.

Matt

--
Matt Benjamin
The Linux Box