[OpenAFS-devel] Re: AIX 6.1 tl 8

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 07:35:04 -0400

--001a11c1c00caf06b704e3e6bf62

Are you able to cmdebug while it is is hung? The TL5 version is the one I'd
expect to work; the other, if it successfully transmits a packet, I'd
expect to crash your host.

Another set of info to gather: fstrace.

As root, before you run the ls, "fstrace setset cm -active"

Run ls, then fstrace dump cm > /some/file after a couple minutes

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 4:59 AM, Loggers, JEW - SPLXM
<Enno.Loggers@klm.com>wrote:

> I did find versions 1.6.5 for AIX on openafs.org: rs_aix61-tl5.tar.gz end
> rs_aix61.tar.gz Both versions are not working.
> After installing, loading the kernel and starting afd, when I do a cd to
> /afs and then an ls -la my session is frozen.. Nothing in errpt no udp
> traffic to the afs server.
>
> Enno

Derrick

--001a11c1c00caf06b704e3e6bf62

? The TL5 version is the one I&#39;d expect to work; the other, if it succe=
ssfully transmits a packet, I&#39;d expect to crash your host.<br><br></div=

ss=3D"gmail_extra">
, JEW - SPLXM <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:Enno.Loggers@klm.com"=
e class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc sol=
id;padding-left:1ex">
I did find versions 1.6.5 for AIX on <a href=3D"http://openafs.org" target=
=3D"_blank">openafs.org</a>: rs_aix61-tl5.tar.gz end rs_aix61.tar.gz Both v=
ersions are not working.<br>
After installing, loading the kernel and starting afd, when I do a cd to /a=
fs and then an ls -la my session is frozen.. Nothing in errpt no udp traffi=
c to the afs server.<br>
Enno<br>