[OpenAFS-devel] New FreeBSD 9.1 buildslave

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:56:40 -0500

Now that FreeBSD 9.1 has officially been released, I've started a new
buildslave for it.  All it needs is to be authorized by the buildbot
master.  (Same auth data as the 9.0 buildslave but for an obvious
change in the name.)

Note that the build currently fails due to a warning in the kernel
code; I haven't investigated this.  Once it's fixed, then this
buildslave should probably be promoted to automatic builds on the
master and 1.6 branches, and the 8.2 buildslave should be demoted to
daily builds.  I have an 8.3 buildslave waiting in the wings as well,
but it needs to get moved to a different server.

-GAWollman