[OpenAFS-devel] Re: release-team meeting minutes 2013-06-05

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:02:00 -0500

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 18:00:54 +0200
Stephan Wiesand <stephan.wiesand@desy.de> wrote:

> === next stable release ===
>
> There isn't all that much to do right now regarding the 1.6.3 release,
> so Stephan thought it's a good time to discuss the
> not-so-straightforward changes we may or may not accept for the
> release after. Andrew volunteered to go through the candidates in
> gerrit and mark them in a way allowing others to get a list view.

I've done this now. The list can be viewed at:

http://gerrit.openafs.org/#q,branch:openafs-stable-1_6_x+starredby:1000008,n,z

I tried to make this contain:

 - new features
 - noticeable behavior changes
 - changes that I think may otherwise just be controversial
 - changes where I'm not sure what's going on with them (9359)

I also only starred one change per feature/issue. So for example, even
though NeverAttach support involves two different changes, I just
starred one to represent the NeverAttach feature. Obviously if one of
those changes isn't going in, the other isn't going in without it.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net