[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Gerrit, new OpenID

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 13:57:33 -0500

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:32:32 +0200
Hans-Werner Paulsen <hans@MPA-Garching.MPG.DE> wrote:

> some weeks ago I lost my OpenID account, which I used to connect to
> OpenAFS Gerrit. How can I use a new OpenID account to connect to my
> old gerrit account?  Thank you for any help!

Sorry you haven't received much of a response; I think most of us don't
know a lot about how gerrit works.

I don't think this is possible without logging in via the old OpenID
account. However, you may be able to use the same email address with the
new OpenID account by going to "Settings" -> "Contact Information", and
associating that email address with the new account.

Is that good enough? I assume you lose your old settings and stuff, but
I assume it should link anything associated with that email address to
you. If that's not enough, someone might be able to fiddle with the
database directly to correct this. I assume only Russ and a couple of
other can do that.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net