[OpenAFS-devel] crypto backend and integration for rxgk

Simon Wilkinson simonxwilkinson@gmail.com
Thu, 2 May 2013 19:03:38 +0100

On 2 May 2013, at 17:38, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
>=20
> We know at build-time what platform is being targetted; I am imagining =
that we would just build a platform-specific file instead of a common =
one, to get the platform-specific features.

This seems entirely reasonable to me. I'd always envisaged that the API =
that would be used for this would be the hcrypto/OpenSSL API - you'd =
just have a shim layer that takes calls into this API, and converts them =
into calls to the machines native crypto routines.

Cheers,

Simon