[OpenAFS-devel] bos superusers and pts extended names

Simon Wilkinson simonxwilkinson@gmail.com
Wed, 8 May 2013 23:26:32 +0100

On 8 May 2013, at 20:29, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:

> As such, the UserList configuration file for bos is no longer =
sufficient, as it is not compatible with possibly-binary data.=20

I wrote an implementation of this for YFS in 2010, which was contributed =
to OpenAFS in September of that year. It's on master. Take a look at =
afsconf_DeleteIdentity, afsconf_GetNthIdentity, afsconf_AddIdentity and =
afsconf_SuperIdentity.

The commit message (0af17e7eccb79dd7d618c98dc0b489d55209df50) discusses =
the file format. Essentially, we store things in the current UserList =
file.

Cheers,

Simon