[OpenAFS-devel] Patching of {git,gerrit,jabber,wiki}.openafs.org

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 20:47:27 -0800

It's that time again.  I plan on patching the system Tuesday evening
(tomorrow evening), November 12th, at 17:00 Pacific (-0800).  Please let
me know if that will cause any problems.  A system reboot will be
required, so there will be a short downtime (of 5-10 minutes).

At some point, the system needs to be upgraded to wheezy.  This isn't that
change, though.  We'll figure out when to do that at some later date when
I can coordinate with Simon in case there are any Gerrit issues.