[OpenAFS-devel] red hat 6 2.6.32-358.20.1.el6.x86_64 kernel

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:08:49 -0400

Unless that new kernel breaks something, why not just use DKMS to
auto-compile a new openafs kernel module?

On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 03:11:11PM +0200, Loggers, JEW - SPLXM wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Red Hat released a new kernel  2.6.32-358.20.1.el6.x86_64.
>
> When can we expect a kernel module for this release?
>

> Regards,
>
> Enno Loggers
>

> KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
> Linux/Unix operations (SPL/XM)
>

> Tupolevlaan 2-24a, room h1-v2/1352 P.O. Box 7700, 1117 ZL Schiphol
> Airport, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 (0)6 30022594 (GRP: 99623)
> Fax: +31 (0)20 - 6499623Email: enno.loggers@klm.com
> <mailto:enno.loggers@klm.com>

> For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.
>
> Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.
> Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with registered number 33014286

David William Botsch
Programmer/Analyst
CNF Computing
botsch@cnf.cornell.edu