[OpenAFS-devel] Re: debian-linux-i386-builder issues

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 10:53:38 -0500

On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 11:34:33 -0400
Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@your-file-system.com> wrote:

> I doubt that anyone has been tracking the git and buildbot software
> revisions as builders have been upgraded and replaced.

We know what version of buildbot the slaves are running from here:
<http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/buildslaves>. We would know the
version of git if we ran 'git version' in one of the build steps.

And even if we get it wrong, it would be pretty obvious in a test run if
it's downloading the entire repo at the start of the build, and that can
be fixed accordingly. The situation right now is already broken.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net