[OpenAFS-devel] release-team meeting minutes 2014-08-06

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Thu, 7 Aug 2014 18:50:41 -0400

<<On Thu, 7 Aug 2014 17:57:12 +0200, Stephan Wiesand <stephan.wiesand@desy.de> said:

> Linux 3.16 was released, and the client for it needs changes not
> included in 1.6.9. We therefore aim for a first 1.6.10 prerelease
> within a week.

> All changes foreseen to make it into 1.6.10pre1 were merged on
> master during the meeting (thanks to Daria) or shortly after (thanks
> to Jeffrey).

At your request, I abandoned the changes to pull FreeBSD build fixes
onto the stable branch.  However, this should still be done, but
perhaps by someone else.  I'm assuming that you don't want to merge
Chas's larger FreeBSD config cleanups to a stable branch.

-GAWollman