launchpad OpenID was Re: [OpenAFS-devel] release-team meeting minutes 2015-04-08

Stephan Wiesand stephan.wiesand@desy.de
Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:07:07 +0200

<jaltman@your-file-system.com> wrote:
>>=20
>> For some reason unknown at this time when I attempt to link
>>=20
>> https://launchpad.net/~jaltman
>>=20
>> to the "jaltman" identity in OpenAFS Gerrit I receive
>>=20
>> Provider is not supported, or was incorrectly entered.
>=20
> Try it without your userid.  That is, just enter =
https://launchpad.net, and you will be redirected to the =
login.launchpad.net login panel.  Once you login there, you'll be =
returned to gerrit.  This has been working for me for a few weeks now.
>=20
> However, when I try this just now, upon return to gerrit, the gerrit =
login panel says "Contact site administrator".  So it's not working for =
me either at the moment.

Just now, gerrit isn't well.