[OpenAFS-devel] Signing Mac Pkgs

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Thu, 30 Apr 2015 15:31:05 -0400

Well, I wanted to first query folk as to what they thought was
appropriate.

Should we just say something to the affect of packages are avaailble
from 3rd party providers both with and without paid support? Should we
name said 3rd party providers (I'm only currently just recently aware of
Jeff's)? Should we link to them?

I'd vote on linking to them, as long as we are consistent about linking
to anyone else (and this seems to be in practive with what other
projects do).

Thanks.

--
David William Botsch