[OpenAFS-devel] release-team meeting minutes 2015-03-18

Stephan Wiesand stephan.wiesand@desy.de
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:16:39 +0100

Log: =
http://conference.openafs.org/release-team@conference.openafs.org/2015-03-=
18.html

=3D=3D Participants =3D=3D

* Ben Kaduk
* Daria Brashear
* Mike Meffie
* Stephan Wiesand

=3D=3D 1.6.12 release =3D=3D

1.6.12 is foreseen to be released rather soon, with support for Linux =
4.0 (currently at rc4 - we don't know for sure whether we're still good =
but we probably are) and fixes for the potential Ubik DB corruption =
explained in RT #131997 as the major changes on top of 1.6.11. All =
changes still need review:

* Linux 4.0: 11760 and 11761
* Ubik: 11773 and 11774

In addition, we should address the current build failure on FreeBSD 10.1 =
if a patch is at hand.

We're aiming for a pre1 next Wednesday, so that's the deadline for =
review of changes on the 1.6.x branch.

=3D=3D 1.8 release =3D=3D

Readiness of the master branch for 1.8.0pre1 is blocking on code review =
too. Ben will send a list of changes in gerrit to review next if you'd =
like to help 1.8 along.