[OpenAFS-devel] call for windows buildbot contribution

Dave Botsch botsch@cnf.cornell.edu
Fri, 6 May 2016 18:38:27 -0400

There's a reasonably detailed howto here:

the README-WINDOWS file in the root of the OpenAFS source code tree for
instructions and software needed to build OpenAFS on Microsoft Windows

--
David William Botsch