[OpenAFS-devel] git-gerrit

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:31:38 -0400

Hello All,

I recently uploaded a small tool to pypi.org called `git-gerrit` to query and
fetch gerrits by legacy id numbers on the command line, since we tend to
heavily lean on the legacy id numbers. This is not meant as a replacement for
the git-review tool, but I've found it useful for querying and fetching from
gerrit. The heavy lifting is done by the pygerrit2 package and both python2 and
python3 are supported.

The python package can be installed with pip with:

    $ pip install git-gerrit

Then set the path to gerrit and the gerrit project in your local git
repo:

    $ git config --local gerrit.host gerrit.openafs.org
    $ git config --local gerrit.project openafs

Example usage is available on pypi and github:

   https://pypi.org/project/git-gerrit/
   https://github.com/meffie/git-gerrit

Best regards,
Mike