Y[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS release team weekly meeting

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@mit.edu
Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:13:13 -0600

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 09:50:57AM +0100, Harald Barth wrote:

> Well, I don't know if I should compain about systemd or to the folks
> who wrote the rule how systemd should start openafs. Result was that

Perhaps this is needlessly pedantic, but there is not a single one
"rule" for how systemd should start the OpenAFS client -- the Red
Hat and Debian packaging are quite diverged in this regard.  (As
Debian maintainer for openafs, I welcome Debian bug reports for
issues in this area or others.)

-Ben