[OpenAFS-devel] RX/AFS support in tcpdump

Denis Ovsienko denis@ovsienko.info
Sat, 28 Jul 2018 21:33:26 +0100

 ---- On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 17:45:43 +0100 Denis Ovsienko <denis@ovsienko.info> wrote ----
[...]
 > Is there anybody on this list (or anybody you could forward this to), who could interpret the code flow in print-rx.c and address the fall-through warnings (break from the case or mark up as a genuine fall-through)? It would also be very helpful if an AFS encoding expert looked through the rest of the code in print-rx.c (less than 3000 lines) and told where the decoder is on the scale between "obsolete" and "100% up to date". Ideally the expert would also contribute a quality patch to make the code up to date, but that sounds too good to be true, I know.

Hello list.

I have just committed the fall-through fixes to tcpdump as suggested by Benjamin Kaduk. Does anybody have a reasonably short packet dump of RX/AFS protocol exchange that touches as many code paths in print-rx.c as possible? It could be one of the tcpdump test cases.

--
    Denis Ovsienko