[OpenAFS-devel] Buildbot maintainer?

Michael Meffie mmeffie@sinenomine.net
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:11:38 -0500

On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 10:48:18 -0500
Dave Botsch <botsch@cnf.cornell.edu> wrote:

> Who is currently maintaing the buildbot server?
>
> Looks like my mac buildslave fell off during the last transition.

Hello Dave,

I've been doing the buildbot master maintenance, sorry if I missed
your build worker in the transition to 1.x.

Is this the mac buildslave you are hosting?

  http://buildbot.openafs.org:8010/#/workers/2

  WorkerName: macos10-12-x86_64

That worker is running, but currently the builds are failing during
the configure step:

  config.status: creating Makefile
  dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libreadline.6.dylib
    Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/gawk
    Reason: image not found
  ./config.status: line 1310: 91316 Done(141)
       eval sed \"\$ac_sed_extra\" "$ac_file_inputs"
       91317 Abort trap: 6           | $AWK -f "$ac_tmp/subs.awk" > $ac_tmp/out
  config.status: error: could not create Makefile

By the way, the macos builder has some special configuration in the buildbot
master to setup some environment, which I feel would be cleaner to have setup
on the buildbot slave.

    https://github.com/openafs-contrib/afsbotcfg/blob/master/master.cfg
    env_macos = {
        'ARCHFLAGS': '-arch x86_64',