[OpenAFS-devel] Request Tracker (rt.central.org) Upgrade

Chaskiel M Grundman cg2v@andrew.cmu.edu
Wed, 30 Dec 2020 17:38:47 +0000

The OpenAFS bug reporter needs to be upgraded to support safe versions of T=
LS.
A instance of RT running on a current OS and apache stack is currently avai=
lable at https://rt-02.central.org/rt/ using the same database as rt.centra=
l.org

As part of the next phase of testing this system, I will be processing emai=
l submissions to openafs-bugs@openafs.org on the new system instead of the =
old one (openafs-security will NOT be moved at this time).=20

Please contact me if you have any issues with email submissions of bug repo=
rts. Anyone with an RT account should feel free to try out the new instance=
 and send bug reports to me or the rtadmin queue (rt@grand.central.org) if =
they find any regressions from the current system.

Thanks.=