[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] 2020 AFS Technologies Workshop Cancelled.. some update anyway?

Giovanni Bracco giovanni.bracco@enea.it
Tue, 31 Mar 2020 17:01:03 +0200

In the present complicate situation, it would be nice to have some news
about the latest development both of OpenAFS and kafs

By the way, what was the outcome of the
Linux Kernel AFS Hackathon, Future of AFS/AuriStorFS BoF, and Vault '20,
Santa Clara CA - Feb 24/25?

Is there anybody who knows, who can send a short summary about the
current status?

Giovanni