[OpenAFS-devel] gerrit "Internal Server Error"s

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@mit.edu
Sat, 12 Sep 2020 15:21:39 -0700

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 03:14:58PM -0700, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 04:34:57PM +0200, Stephan Wiesand wrote:
> > Tried to abandon or rebase a couple of changes today, but got nothing but "Internal Server Error"s. Is gerrit working for others?
>
> I seem to be seeing the same (broken) behavior as you.
>
> I will try to take a look.

It seems happier now that I restarted it; it looks like maybe a thread hit
OOM and got terminated, and then a bunch of other stuff was failing because
that particular thread wasn't around anymore.  But I'm not exactly an
expert at deciphering these java tracebacks...

-Ben