[OpenAFS-devel] AIX build fails with missing symbol .krb5_c_make_random_key

Ken Hornstein kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Sun, 14 Aug 2022 13:25:24 -0400

>   Like I said though, nm shows that the libkrb5.a library has the
>   symbol in question in it, so I'm not quite sure how providing a
>   newer version would alter the outcome...

Are you _sure_ that libkrb5.a has that symbol in it, and it's not just
an undefined reference to the symbol?  On my system (using MIT krb5 1.19)
krb5_c_make_random_key is in libk5crypto, and I noticed that library is
not in your link command (there are references to krb5_c_make_random_key
in libkrb5, but no symbol definition).

--Ken