[OpenAFS-devel] buildbot builders for FreeBSD.

Måns Nilsson mansaxel@besserwisser.org
Sat, 2 Mar 2024 20:26:48 +0100

--vv9XkuqwQrcyseC1

Greetings,=20

Considering that FreeBSD 11 and 12 are out of maintenance I am going to
retire the builder for 11, and put those resources toward a 14 build
environment. I am aware of some lapses in attention from my side --
the 13 builder needs some work. I will start committing resources to
this the coming week. =20

--=20
M=C3=A5ns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE           SA0XLR            +46 705 989668
YOW!!!  I am having fun!!!

--vv9XkuqwQrcyseC1

--vv9XkuqwQrcyseC1--