[OpenAFS-Doc] docbook

renato arruda rarruda0@gmail.com
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 06:26:41 -0300

------=_Part_1061_11842847.1124789201738

The PHP project uses docbook for their documentation and they have a pretty=
=20
straight forward documentation on how their documentation system works. I=
=20
think it might be worth taking a look. Doesnt seem to be too hard to=20
implement or require a steep learning curve for those writing the=20
documentation for the first time.

http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto/index.php
http://www.docbook.org/

It doesnt look very appropriate for man pages though. Anyhow, just wanted=
=20
drop the link and see if that helps to have an idea on what could be done.

-Renato

------=_Part_1061_11842847.1124789201738

The PHP project uses docbook for their documentation and they have a
pretty straight forward documentation on how their documentation system
works. I think it might be worth taking a look. Doesnt seem to be too
hard to implement or require a steep learning curve for those writing
the documentation for the first time.<br>
p/dochowto/index.php</a><br>
It doesnt look very appropriate for man pages though. Anyhow, just
wanted drop the link and see if that helps to have an idea on what
could be done.<br>
-Renato<br>

------=_Part_1061_11842847.1124789201738--