[OpenAFS-Doc] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] vmalloc memory leak in 1.3.84/85?

Esther Filderman Esther Filderman <mizmoose@gmail.com>
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:30:38 -0400

Yep, sorry about that. A minor disaster cropped up [I'd forgotten I
had to give a talk last Saturday!!] and I got swamped with that.

I promise I'll get straight on things this weekend.

e.