[OpenAFS-Doc] Final (from Latex) pdf's and html's available

Esther Filderman ecf@psc.edu
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:06:07 -0400

First of all, please keep all documentation discussions on the mailing
list.  Do not mail me privately.

The HTML files are big huge masses. These need to be broken down
further.  HTML is the most common way people will read the
documentation [after man pages, but that's another ball of wax].
People will do as they do now, take quick looks on the online HTML documentation.

We also need to be able to generate indexes for each documentation
collection [ie admin guide, windows guide, etc].

e.

   Turns out that the html is now generated from the same .tex files as pdf

   Run tth au*003.tex instead of pdflatex au003.tex; No changes to the .tex
   files are required.

   The reason for doing the html first was to verify the correctness of the
   conversion using diff on the source and final files.

   tth is copyrighted and licensed for free use by non profits so I deleted it
   from the current.

   tedc