[OpenAFS-Doc] another mini-project: ensure man1, man5, and man8 are correct

Steven Jenkins steven.jenkins@gmail.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:46:42 -0400

------=_Part_31588_12145092.1181188002770

Quite a few administrative commands are documented in man1 (pod1 in the src)
that should actually be over in pod8 as they require administrative
privileges.  B<vos> and all it's children should be moved, as general users
should not be using those commands.  Thought needs to go into whether or not
we want to split B<fs> and B<pts>, for example, as some of the commands are
for users, some are not.  If we make a decision _not_ to split them, then
that should be documented somewhere in the README for future reference.

Steven