[OpenAFS-Doc] man page updates - full changes against cvs

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:44:29 -0500

Russ Allbery wrote:
> Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> writes:
>

>> Here is a dump of all the latest versions of my updates against cvs.
>>
>> * vos_copy -live should be checked.
>> * read_tape is incomplete, but I cannot proceed further because I don't
>> have a tape drive for testing.
>>
>> vos_copy is the only new file and I fixed example syntax in
>> vos_convertROtoRW and fixed the capitalization.
>>
>> As always, comments are welcome.
>>

> Hi Jason,
>
> I've finally had time to work on this, and these changes have all been
> committed.  I'm going to pull them up in just a few
Thanks! I'll get started on the next batch ;)

I've been busy as well. I have some pending changes that need more work.
Expect another big batch in a couple of weeks, after finals.

Sincerely,
Jason