[OpenAFS-Doc] man page directories

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:43:04 -0700

Jason Edgecombe <jason@rampaginggeek.com> writes:

> According to manpages/README, anything requiring an admin token or root
> access should be in pod8, but all of the vos commands are located in
> pod1 along with fs_setcrypt and others.
>
> Should these man pages be moved to pod8?

See the exception at the end of that paragraph:

  with the exception that command suites are kept together (so, for
  instance, all fs commands are documented in section one even though some
  of them are only usable by a local system administrator).

I'm ambivalent about whether to move the entire vos suite to section
eight.