[OpenAFS-Doc] What todo with dead links in FAQ?

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:29:03 -0500

Esther Filderman wrote:
> I need to put the OpenAFS logo (which I paid for, but I gave to
> OpenAFS) somewhere available.  The person who created it is working on
> a "transparent" version of it.
>
> I realize I've been slack on working on the FAQ. I've got a
> single-shot (ie. all in one)  basic version that I need to put up..
> somewhere...  something like what Blackburn used to post to the AFS
> newsgroup.
>
> moose
s'ok.

IANAL, but I think you should keep yourself as the copyright holder of
the images unless/until OpenAFS gets incorporated.

Is there an SVG version of the logo? What is the license on the logo?

BTW, I removed those dead links in the FAQ.

Jason