[OpenAFS-Doc] openafs-devel-1_5 fileserver man page updates

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:26:45 -0700

"Steven Jenkins" <steven.jenkins@gmail.com> writes:

> These are the updates for the fileserver man page for the
> openafs-devel-1_5 branch, including DAFS (Demand Attach).  I have gone
> through and verified each of the arguments to the fileserver and ensured
> each option is documented (even when it's not fully supported).  Please
> let me know of any feedback or corrections.

> +B<Demand-Attach only:>
> +    S<<< [B<-fs-state-dont-save>] >>>

Unfortunately, while this would be nice, this tends to confuse man page
parsers and it's better to just list all of the options and comment later
when they're not supported in particular situations.  I've made that change.

> +=item B<-fs-state-verify> <I<none | save | restore | both>>

Just (none | save | restore | both) here.

> +This argument controls the behavior of the state verification
> +mechanism.  A value of <I none> turns off all

C<none> here, and likewise in the rest.  I've made those changes.

Otherwise, looks good to me.  Applied (to TRUNK and 1.5).  Thanks!