[OpenAFS] OpenAFS on SuSE 7.0 anyone?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:10:25 -0500

On Monday, December 18, 2000 09:42:58 PM +0100, Markus Alt
<altmark@de.ibm.com> wrote:
+-----
| Hi all,
|
| there has been some talk about other distributions apart from Red Hat
| lately (Mandrake, Debian, etc.). Now I'd like to know if someome has
| ever successfully compiled OpenAFS on the latest version of SuSE Linux,
| i.e. SuSE 7.0.
+--->8

Not yet, but I had already gotten the local AFS gods to create a SuSE 7 AFS
kernel module for me and I have requested the patches in an
OpenAFS-compatible form; I'll send them on in when I get them.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]    allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]          allbery@ece.cmu.edu