[OpenAFS] Directory layout for new cells

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:20:09 -0500

>     Derrick> I heard a proposal that ptserver honor UserList when
>     Derrick> system:administrators has no members, which could also
>     Derrick> deal with this.

While system:administrators is the topic, I should mention that I did
(simple) code for CMU some time ago which creates a magic group
system:voyeurs, which as you might guess is a group which can "see"
anything implicitly but does not get modification priviledges, the idea
being if you have a service which needs to be able to see pts membership,
you put it in this group. It's a trivial patch.

Any interest?

-D