[OpenAFS] redhat7: unresolved symbol kernel_flag

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
05 Apr 2001 20:04:45 -0400

It sounds like when you rebuilt your kernel the kernel symbol versions
didn't get built properly.  You should rebuild your kernel again, and
be sure to clear out the existing symbols before you do so:

	cd /usr/src/linux
	rm -f include/linux/modules/*
	make dep
	make