[OpenAFS] public testserver?

Martin Schulz schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de
12 Apr 2001 13:59:15 +0200

Hello,

while I still have problems with my AFS setup, I wonder wether there
exists a publicly available server for testing purposes. IIRC, I read
about such a thing for coda.

That way, I could figure out more easily wehter my problems really are
on the client side or not (I suppose they are).

Another use would be to be able to play around with such a beast
before actually installing one myself (only the client side), trying
out e.g.

- how it feels,
- looks like,
- fit my needs,
- is oversized for my needs,
- works with my kernel version etc.

Has anybody setup such a thing? Can I actually write to it?

Yours,
--
Martin Schulz                             schulz@iwrmm.math.uni-karlsruhe.de
Uni Karlsruhe, Institut f. wissenschaftliches Rechnen u. math. Modellbildung