[OpenAFS] AFS hangs on cache initialization at startup

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
20 Apr 2001 16:06:28 -0400

Have you tried the -debug option to afsd so that you might get an idea
where it is in the process when it hangs?  How big is your AFS Cache?
What kind of filesystem is it sitting on?

-derek