[OpenAFS] Token problems with 1.0.4 in Windows 2000

Pawel Wiatr pwiatr@telecom.insa-lyon.fr
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:54:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hello !

I just installed 1.0.4 on my w2k (the version for NT). I can read without
problems AFS, in order to write I need to obtain the token (with klog). I
can do it without problems but even with the token I cannot write the
files, also the token is "discarded" in a very short time (couple of
minutes). What it can be ? Did somebody had such problems ?

I read some things about aklog, where can I find this program for W2k

Thanks
Pawel

---
Pawel Wiatr
pwiatr@telecom.insa-lyon.fr

INSA C 606
20, avenue Albert Einstein
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, but I am not
sure about the universe.
                                                           A. Einstein