[OpenAFS] Delivering confidential information in AFS via Apache

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:15:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Charles Karney wrote:

> My ulterior motive is to see the AFSWEB component of OpenAFS promoted to
> first-class status in the OpenAFS world.  Currently it's an orphan,
> following IBM's termination of support of it.

It's an admirable goal, but at this point all of my effort at least has
been and will be for a while longer yet on getting a sane build system and
fixing certain ports, especially the HP port and some remaining problems
in the Linux 2.4 port.