[OpenAFS] Loading kernel modules fails

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
12 Aug 2001 09:22:28 -0400

Yes, this is a known problem.  Check the archives for a fix (namely,
you need to apply a patch to src/afs/LINUX/osi_vfs.h to make struct
vnode "match" struct inode).  IIRC, there is a semaphore that was
added.

Once you apply that patch you should be able to compile for 2.4.7.

A real fix is already in CVS.

-derek