[OpenAFS] No Authorization Error on Win2000

Shyh-Wei Luan luan@almaden.ibm.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:38:16 -0700

Sigh.  I should have double-checked the registry entry's path before
sending the response.  The registry entry you need to remove is actually:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TransarcAFSDaemon\Parameters\LANadapter.

Shyh-Wei Luan

Shyh-Wei Luan/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS@openafs.org on 08/24/2001 10:45:18 PM

Sent by:  openafs-info-admin@openafs.org