[OpenAFS] UDPATE: URGENT: Woody upgrade breaks openAFS

Andrew Perrin andrew_perrin@unc.edu
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:20:58 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to Todd Lewis I've made a little progress in figuring out what's
going on with openafs under debian woody.  The new information involves
the error message:

Can't mount AFS on /afs (22)

which is what openafs-client returns on startup.  Any ideas what this
might mean? We've verified that ThisCell and CellServDB seem correct, but
klog sill returns:

aperrin@hm269-26876:~$ klog
Password:
Unable to authenticate to AFS because unknown cell was passed to SetToken.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA