[OpenAFS] UDPATE: URGENT: Woody upgrade breaks openAFS

Andrew Perrin andrew_perrin@unc.edu
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:46:53 -0500 (EST)

I don't think so - I rebuilt the kernel module by downloading
openafs-modules-source, unpacking it in /usr/src, and doing a make-kpkg
configure and make-kpkg modules_image.   But now that you ask, this looks
very suspicious, doesn't it:

hm269-26876:/usr/src/modules/openafs/src# strings
/lib/modules/2.2.19pre17/fs/openafs.o

@(#) OpenAFS 1.1.1 built  2001-08-01

HOWEVER, the package that was created, and that I installed, was:
openafs-modules-2.2.19pre17_1.2.2-2+ofc.1.4_i386.deb

Any clues?

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA