[OpenAFS] Basic newbie question...

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery@ece.cmu.edu
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 10:10:14 -0500

On Saturday, February 24, 2001 09:00:43 -0500, Derek Atkins
<warlord@MIT.EDU> wrote:
+-----
| > Where can one find information covering how to do this?
|
| Honestly, I'm not sure if anyone has published a document on how
| to do this.  Basically, you:
+--->8

Ken Hornstein's AFS krb5 migration kit covers this in fairly good detail.
(And someday I still need to write up ny notes on how to migrate from
kaserver to heimdal.)

ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/kerberos5/afs-krb5-1.3.tar.Z

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery@ece.cmu.edu