[OpenAFS] data encryption

Thomas Vincent thomasv@apple.com
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:58:35 -0800

My only concern with encrypting all the day would be CPU. What kind of
performance hit would the server take?
I believe the strategy that Microsoft is pushing with AD enabled apps is
ipsec for data encryption, and keberos for authentication. Sounds good
on paper.

Has a road map been put out for OpenAFS development? Something like teir
1 priorities, teir 2, etc. I have looked at the changelogs, but have