[OpenAFS] openafs problem on Solaris 8

Dominic Lai dominic@cs.ust.hk
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:17:08 +0800

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 01:27:49PM -0500, Chas Williams (chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil) wrote:
> after applying the kernel patch i noticed i had to make the following
> changes to get a clean compile.  the big change would seem to be
> int32 to size_t for the afs_putapage function.  for some arches (like v9),
> this would be 64 bits.  apply these patches and see if it clears up your
> problem with the supersparc.

Thanks.  After applying your patch, the binary works on the workstations
with supersparc CPU.  Thanks!

Dominic

P.S. : My cc is even of an older version.  :-(

% cc -V
cc: WorkShop Compilers 5.0 98/12/15 C 5.0

--
Dominic Lai, Assistant Computer Officer, CS System Group
Computer Science Department, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology