[OpenAFS] RE: [OpenAFS-devel] Windows Client

Michael Nelson mikenel@iapetus.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:34:26 -0500 (EST)

I have posted my current Win2K patches (in mailbox format) at:

http://www.iapetus.com/mikenel/afs-patches-0117

All of these have been submitted to the gatekeepers, so hopefully they
will end up in some future version of the AFS distribution.

The "patch to make logins work" is only necessary if you don't want to or
can't use the AFSLOGIN/AFSLOG95 extensions that hook into the Windows
login process (it requires the Microsoft SDK/DDK). That patch is more of a
hack than anything, so it wasn't submitted.

-mike