[OpenAFS] openafs on irix6.5

Albert Wold alwold@asu.edu
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:07:36 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_4vxuTIKmJV3GViqTH6a3KA)

I got a good chunk of it to compile on IRIX 6.5, but there was some missing
EFS stuff.  I tried removing the EFS stuff, not really knowing what I was
doing to no avail.  Does anyone know why the EFS stuff is missing, and/or
where it might be acquired or what it does?

-----Original Message-----
From: benjamin p. myers [mailto:dative@iastate.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 1:12 PM
To: openafs-info@openafs.org
Subject: [OpenAFS] openafs on irix6.5

I've seen much discussion of openafs on solaris.  What of irix?  In the
install document it says that it will not fully compile on the sgi, how
fully does it not compile?  Should I be able to compile client support on
the sgi?  I someone working on this?  perhaps i could help in some way.

--Boundary_(ID_4vxuTIKmJV3GViqTH6a3KA)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: [OpenAFS] openafs on irix6.5</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I got a good chunk of it to compile on IRIX 6.5, but =
there was some missing EFS stuff.&nbsp; I tried removing the EFS stuff, =
not really knowing what I was doing to no avail.&nbsp; Does anyone know =
why the EFS stuff is missing, and/or where it might be acquired or what =
it does?</FONT></P>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>From: benjamin p. myers [<A =
HREF=3D"mailto:dative@iastate.edu">mailto:dative@iastate.edu</A>]</FONT>=

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 1:12 PM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>To: openafs-info@openafs.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Subject: [OpenAFS] openafs on irix6.5</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I've seen much discussion of openafs on =
solaris.&nbsp; What of irix?&nbsp; In the </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>install document it says that it will not fully =
compile on the sgi, how </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>fully does it not compile?&nbsp; Should I be able to =
compile client support on </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>the sgi?&nbsp; I someone working on this?&nbsp; =
perhaps i could help in some way.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>
<BR><FONT =
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>OpenAFS-info mailing list</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>OpenAFS-info@openafs.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2><A =
HREF=3D"https://lists.openafs.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/openafs-info" =