[OpenAFS] openafs-1.0.2 on SuperSPARC (Solaris 8 32Bit)

Andreas Sindermann sinder@thp.Uni-Koeln.DE
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:15:02 +0100 (MET)

Chas Williams writes:
 > i am afraid i dont understand the table.  btw, lets just concentrate on
 > 108528-04 since i know that release works.  just a check to make sure
 > that i dont have any strange difference in my local source tree, i built
 > the solaris8 modules from the openafs 1.0.2 src from scratch.  see:
 >
 > ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/chas/openafs/sun4x_58/test

Hmm, your testversion doesn't work on my SparcStation 20, neither. The
typical behaviour: In a large directory with about 500 entries the
'ls' process just keeps growing and growing.

You can find detailed information on that specific machine:

http://www.thp.uni-koeln.de/~sinder/afs/machineinfo

Andreas